- Identify distressed &/or underperforming commercial real estate assets with strong underlying values and identifiable current &/or future cash flows to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns.
- Assemble a portfolio of high quality, preferably newer assets with a disciplined value orientation and enhance value through aggressive lease up, long term rent increases, attention to detail, and sound property management.
- Focus on middle-markets and geographic areas with less competition because of smaller buyer base or inefficient capital flows.
- Optimize value and liquidity for investors – willing to commit capital to longer duration strategies to maximize absolute returns.
- Emphasize regions and industries that we know well and have successfully invested in the past.
- Western United States
City Sunstone Properties generally acquires assets in the $5 to $25 million dollar transaction range, but has pursued assets outside these parameters.